Personal Information Collection
We collect information that you provide to us directly in a variety of ways depending on how you interact with us and our products and services, including through our websites, social media pages, and online advertisements. Some of the information we collect includes personal information that can be used to identify you. In addition to the information that we collect from you directly, we may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties, such as our business partners, our affiliates, publicly available sources, or social networks in which you participate. For example, we collect certain information that is posted on social media sites, blogs, and other websites.
Personal Information Use and Processing
We use the information we collect to deliver, personalize, and improve our products and services. We also use your information in the following ways:
- to complete transactions you have requested;
- to respond to or follow-up on your comments, reviews, inquiries, and other requests;
- to deliver targeted advertising, communications, product solutions or content, as well as services you have requested;
- to conduct research and analysis related to our businesses, websites, products, and services, including combining information we collect to identify other potential customers;
- to tailor our products and services to your usage or preferences;
- to implement social networking features you have activated;
- to communicate with you about your account;
These are all for internal administrative purposes, as well as to manage our relationships, or for such other purposes as you may consent (from time to time); or as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law.
Our collection and processing of your information are based in different contexts upon your consent, our need to perform a contract, our obligations under the law, and/or our legitimate interest in conducting our business.
Personal Information Protection
The integrity, confidentiality, and security of your information are important to us. That’s why we strictly enforce our privacy statement within our affiliated companies and have implemented technical, organizational, and physical security measures that are designed to protect your information from unauthorized or fraudulent access, alteration, disclosure, misuse, and other unlawful activities. These are also designed to protect your information from other natural and human dangers.
If you have any questions, comments, or complaints concerning our privacy practices, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will attempt to respond to your requests and to provide you with additional privacy-related information. If you are not satisfied with our response, you may have a right to lodge a complaint with your government privacy regulator.